The current state of investments
Today we would like to reassure you and put your mind at ease.
The current state of the market is uncertain and volatile; the ongoing Ukraine conflict and the recovery from Covid-19 has had a major role in this.
The Ukraine conflict has resulted in the market suffering because of inflation and an energy crisis.
Here at Joslin Rhodes, we are closely monitoring our investment portfolios and will make changes if we need to.
A downturn in your portfolio can be worrying and instinct may tell you to see your investments but one of our goals at Joslin Rhodes is to prevent knee-jerk emotional decisions.
Michael from our Planning team has this to say “…………..”
We want to reassure you that we’re doing all we can to manage your investments. Our advice is to have confidence in our investment philosophy. Trust the markets, resist a sell-off, diversify your risks and focus on the long-term
As always, we’re here if you have any questions.
Team Joslin Rhodes
Without Lasting Power of Attorney your partner and dependents could be faced with problems such as:
- Not being able to access any money held in accounts, savings, or pensions in your name
- Not being able to access any joint bank accounts they hold with you
- Not being able to give instructions to utility companies where you are the account holder
- Not being able to sell any property you own jointly, even where the intention is for your benefit, such as assisted living
- Perhaps the most unpleasant surprise for people who find themselves in this situation is that assets you hold jointly also become frozen. This includes joint bank accounts and jointly owned property.
This can often cause undue financial hardship and distress at a time when they’re trying to cope with a life changing event.
Who can I talk to about putting Lasting Power of Attorney in place?
Our dedicated Protect team are here to help you with all aspects of estate planning, including LPAs, will writing, Trusts to help protect against care fees, and more.
Click the button below to arrange your call.
Sharing’s Caring – Refer a Friend Scheme
Do you know someone who could also benefit from our help and advice?
If we think we can help, we’ll offer them a free consultation and send you a little something to say thank you 🎁
Click the button below to find out more…
Talk To The Experts
Ready to talk? Our friendly team are here to help. Simply pop a few details into the form and we'll be in touch.
We'll show you:
4.9 out of 5 stars on VouchedFor
"I cannot find fault with the service we received. From the warm yet professional welcome to the financial advice we were given. You as a company should be proud of the service you are providing"