Has furlough or lock down made you rethink your future career?
- Are you looking for something fun and secure that you can grow with?
- Have you worked in a Pensions environment before?
- This could be the role for you.
Joslin Rhodes has grown by being fantastic at what we do, merging life coaching with
financial advice to really improve people’s lives.
We work primarily with ordinary folk at or approaching retirement, coaching them through the
life and money decisions they face.
Demand for our services continues to grow, which is great. As such we’ve identified a need
for an awesome person to join our Client Services team.
We’re looking for someone to help us deliver excellent client outcomes in an administration
You’ll be involved in production and quality targets and will be a positive, organised
individual who works well under pressure.
Our Core Values
• We tell it like it is
• We simplify to empower
• We ask and answer the big questions
• We give warmth & comfort
• We put WOW in everything we do
Are we right for each other?
• Arranging the transfer of pension funds and investment funds for clients
• Chasing pension providers and administrators
• Arranging withdrawals for clients, following procedures, and instructing platform
• Building great client relationships, answering phone calls to assist with any queries or
• Updating client meeting outcomes and making sure all required tasks are dealt with
promptly and accurately
• Completing all necessary administration to support our clients through their annual
• Verbal and written communication with clients
What we’re looking for
• Do you have experience working in a financial service and/or Pensions environment?
• Have you experience within an administration role and/or with clients?
• Are you driven by quality & accuracy to “get it right first time”?
• Can you dig in and get to the heart of the problem and help solve it?
• Do you love being accountable and taking the responsibility for your work?
• Do you do what you say you’re going to do?
• Are you a nice person?
• Are you trustworthy?
• Do our core values resonate with you? Do you live them in both your personal and
• Do you tell it like it is, deal with the tough questions and get stuff done?
What We’re Offering
A competitive salary and opportunities for competency and career progression
Employer contributory pension scheme
Get out of bed every day and work with great people doing a fantastic job with amazing
Be a part of something unique and special that adds value to the world
Have a job in a company that supports and champions the human outcome for the team and
How to Apply
Send an email with an overview of who you are and why you think you’d make a great
Pensions Administrator, along with a copy of your CV.
Closing Date: When we find the right person.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 per year