Free Workshop: How to Retire on Your Terms
30th July 2019, 6pm-7pm
Durham CCC, Emirates Riverside
Don’t waste time wondering if you’ve enough to retire
Discover the practical steps you can take today to fund the retirement you want:
- Get expert tips on how to maximise your pension savings
- Gain straight-forward guidance on pension and retirement options
- Learn how to protect your home, pensions and savings against care fee traps
So, whether retirement is just around the corner or you’ve still a while to go, this free workshop is your opportunity to get the information you need to start counting down to retirement on your terms.
- The advantages and disadvantages of different pension types
- Transferring your pension
- Taking a tax-free lump sum
- The importance of estate planning to protect your home and assets
- And more besides
See how financial planning can answer questions like:
- “Can I retire and still afford to do the things I enjoy?”
- “What if I took early retirement?”
- “Will I always have enough?”
- “How can I make sure my family are looked after when I'm gone?”
You’ll see how your finances can be used as tools, allowing you to achieve the lifestyle you want.
Our expert team will be on hand to answer questions and if you’d like more guidance specific to your circumstances, you’ll be able to book a free one-to-one consultation.
How to book your place
Only 10 Places Left - Book Yours Today
Emirates Riverside is the home of Durham County Cricket Club (Durham CCC) and has hosted a number of world-class sporting and music events. The iconic complex has plenty of free parking and is easy to get to, located just one mile outside Chester le Street, four miles outside Durham and 10 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. For more details visit https://www.durhamcricket.co.uk/about-us/how-to-find-us/
Joslin Rhodes are a firm of trusted local Independent Financial Advisers, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Specialising in pension advice, retirement planning, and with the additional FCA permissions to advise on defined benefit/final salary pension transfers, we are proud to help our clients get the future they deserve.
Free Workshop | 30th July | Book Your Place
Where to find us:
Durham County Cricket Club, Emirates Riverside, Chester-le-Street, County Durham, DH3 3QR