We’re playing our part
COVID-19 Website Statement
Joslin Rhodes is all about people. We’re here to help you and our staff remain safe during these uncertain times. As such you will be pleased to know that we are taking all possible care to ensure the safety of you and our staff during this outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID- 19).
We are closely monitoring the official advice given by both the World Health Organisation and the guidelines from Public Health England on the steps we should be undertaking. We are ensuring that all of our staff have been fully briefed and are constantly updated on the ongoing situation on how best to protect you during this time.
In response to the Coronavirus, we have taken additional measures to help protect you, in particular:
- All client meetings can now take place virtually, however where you would like to meet with us face to face we have reserved meeting rooms which allow a distance of more than two meters between you and us. Don’t worry you will still get the same level of service from us whether you are meeting with us virtually or in our socially distanced meeting rooms.
- When you come in expect to be asked some health questions regarding the virus so please don’t feel offended – we are trying to protect our team and yourselves
- In our offices, all of our high volume touchpoint areas e.g. door handles are sanitised and disinfected at least twice a day. All touchpoints are also disinfected before and after your visit (including table at which you are sat). Our Team is using antibacterial wipes to open and close doors for you
- Many of our staff are working predominantly from home, however, for those staff who are in the office full time, we have made sure that they have been seated to ensure social distancing measures are maintained at all times.
- For your comfort and safety, we have increased the numbers of antibacterial hand sanitisers and wipes available in all areas of the office and have allocated separate toilets for your use during your meeting.
- At this difficult time we cannot offer you handshakes or hugs but you can still expect warm smile and safely prepared drink when you come in.
- If you would like to make a payment, this would be done only via entering your card number in the machine by our amazing Client Engagement Team. We cannot accept cards to be put into our payment terminal.
Our detailed risk assessments are available at our offices on display.
Talk To The Experts
Ready to talk? Our friendly team are here to help.
Simply pop a few details into the form and we'll be in touch.
Real Advice, For Real People
We'll show you:
- When you can afford to retire
- How much money you'll need in retirement
- How to make the most of your pensions and other assets to fund your lifestyle
4.9 out of 5 stars on VouchedFor
"I cannot find fault with the service we received. From the warm yet professional welcome to the financial advice we were given. You as a company should be proud of the service you are providing..."