⚽ Middlesbrough FC Foundation Football Memorabilia Memory Room Exhibition | Mon 17th – Tues 18th of April ⚽
We’d love you to join us for this special event at Joslin Rhodes’ Stockton Planning Rooms.
After the huge success of last year’s exhibition, Joslin Rhodes has ‘teamed up’ again with the Middlesbrough FC Foundation to host another Football Memorabilia Memory Room Exhibition. ⚽
Running over two days (Mon 17th – Tues 18th April) this event is to raise awareness and much needed funds for the amazing work the Foundation does in relation to Dementia and the issues facing local people affected by the condition.
Doors open at 6 pm on Monday the 17th with Boro legend Alan Peacock ‘kicking off’ the event with his own memory box containing memorabilia gathered throughout his prestigious career.
The football-based project was created following Alan’s own Dementia diagnosis.
Guests also include more Middlesbrough FC stars, so make sure to bring your autograph book. 🖋️
The exhibition includes:
- Raffle of signed Middlesbrough FC memorabilia 😍 (17th April only)
- Signed Middlesbrough FC and England memorabilia, including shirts, photographs, and more 👀
- Memory boxes containing footballing treasures from Alan’s illustrious career with Middlesbrough, Leeds, and England 💡
- Full-size replica of the Carling & FA Cups 🏆
- The opportunity to have your photo taken with the MFC mascot, Roary the lion 🦁
This time we’re asking for a small donation per ticket with proceeds going to the MFC Charity Foundation.
Your donations will help make a real difference to local people across Teesside.
Exhibition opening times
- Mon 17th April – 6 pm – 8 pm
- Tue 18th April – 10 am – 11 am
- Tue 18th April – 11 am – 12 pm
- Tue 18th April – 2 pm – 3 pm
- Tue 18th April – 3 pm – 4 pm
Note: Alan, Roary, and the other MFC footballers will be at the event on the 17th only.