Find out then you can retire.
How you choose to have your meeting is completely your choice and we’re happy to support you in whichever option you’d like to go with.
Plus, regardless of which option you choose you’ll still get the same great service and we always work with our clients to make sure they feel happy, safe, and protected.
If you don’t live near to one of our offices or would prefer to access independent financial advice from the comfort of your own space, that’s fine. We have the technology available, dedicated rooms and specialist financial advisers who will take your meetings and answer your questions entirely online via a video call.
These meetings work in the same way as the in-office meetings, with a no obligation first consultation meeting. Each is completely unique to you and is your chance to get some of those questions answered – all from the comfort of your own sofa.
If, however, you’d prefer to and can meet in person in our office you can do this too.
Although, it’s important to stress the specialist measures we’ve implemented to make sure the safety of staff and clients is at the forefront of this.
1. All client meetings are now taking place from our Stockton on Tees office, for now, and in our larger meeting rooms so that we can observe social distancing and limit the number of clients coming into the building
2. We have introduced strict cleaning routines, so that meeting rooms are wiped down after each client meeting
3. There is a limited number of staff in the offices and all are practicing good hygiene and social distancing measures
4. When clients enter for their meeting, they will wait in the foyer area and be seated in the bistro area, both are not located near the office working areas
5. Clients and planners will sit at opposite ends of the meeting room tables to make sure everyone is as safe as possible
6. Drinks will be available and staff who prepare them will wear masks and gloves while making these. When serving drinks, they are placed on a side table in the rooms so that clients can then approach and get them once the staff member has left
7. There is now a dedicated client only toilet and this has been marked out for ease of use
8. All client areas will be cleaned before and after client meetings with antibacterial disinfectant cleaner. This includes surfaces, doors, handles, chairs, tables, etc.
9. All clients will only have in-person interactions with their planner
If you would like to book your meeting, give us a call on 01642 52 55 11
and we’ll chat through your needs.