Your Meeting Options
Find out when you can retire.
It might be another national lockdown but we’re still here to help you make sense of your pension options and plan your perfect retirement. Our friendly financial experts are available for online consultations, sorting out your finances from the comfort of your own home.
We’re also able to offer socially-distanced, in-person consultations at our COVID-secure planning rooms in Stockton and Newcastle.
How you choose to have your meeting is completely your choice and we’re happy to support you in whichever option you’d like to go with.
Plus, regardless of which option you choose you’ll still get the same great service and we always work with our clients to make sure they feel happy, safe, and protected.
Face to Face Video Call Meeting
If you don’t live near to one of our offices or would prefer to access independent financial advice from the comfort of your own space, that’s fine. We have the technology available, dedicated rooms and specialist financial advisers who will take your meetings and answer your questions entirely online via a video call.
These meetings work in the same way as the in-office meetings, with a no obligation first consultation meeting. Each is completely unique to you and is your chance to get some of those questions answered – all from the comfort of your own sofa.
If, however, you’d prefer to and can meet in person in our office you can do this too.
Although, it’s important to stress the specialist measures we’ve implemented to make sure the safety of staff and clients is at the forefront of this.
So, to give you some peace of mind, here’s how we’re now handling in-office meetings.
1. In office meetings are available in our Stockton on Tees and Newcastle planning rooms, observing social distancing, plus we’re limiting the number of clients coming into the offices at any one time.
2. We have introduced strict cleaning routines, so that meeting rooms are wiped down after each client meeting.
3. There is a limited number of staff in the offices and all are practicing good hygiene and social distancing measures.
4. Clients and planners will sit at opposite ends of the meeting room tables to make sure everyone is as safe as possible.
5. Drinks will be available and staff who prepare them will wear masks and gloves while making these. When serving drinks, they are placed on a side table in the rooms so that clients can then approach and get them once the staff member has left.
6. All client areas will be cleaned before and after client meetings with antibacterial disinfectant cleaner. This includes surfaces, doors, handles, chairs, tables, etc.
7. All clients will only have in-person interactions with their planner.
If you would like to book your meeting, give us a call on 033 0133 3035 and we’ll chat through your needs.
Why choose Joslin Rhodes?
Over £190 million
We're trusted to manage over £190 million of our clients funds
We're authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
The unique PlanHappy Lifestyle Financial Planning process has been specifically designed to help you get what you want
Talk To The Experts
Ready to talk? Our friendly team are here to help.
Simply pop a few details into the form and we'll be in touch.
Real Advice, For Real People
We'll show you:
- When you can afford to retire
- How much money you'll need in retirement
- How to make the most of your pensions and other assets to fund your lifestyle
4.9 out of 5 stars on VouchedFor
"I cannot find fault with the service we received. From the warm yet professional welcome to the financial advice we were given. You as a company should be proud of the service you are providing..."