Are you a talented, experienced social media specialist?
Can you develop and deliver social media strategies that will increase brand awareness and engagement?
Are you local to Teesside?
Great read on…
What’s on offer?
- A great salary package and employee benefits
- A genuine opportunity to work with a local company making a real difference to people’s lives
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and deliver social media strategies that will increase brand awareness and engagement relevant to our niche
- Plan, create, schedule, and deliver organic content that engages, informs, and positions Joslin Rhodes as the go-to place for retirement planning advice in Teesside and the wider North East
- Ensure content is tailored to each platform based on their purpose, audience, and best practices
- Connect and form relationships with influencers, thought leaders, and publications to increase the awareness and visibility of the Joslin Rhodes brand
- Monitor and respond to feedback, comments, and social media posts
- Track, report, and provide detailed analysis of performance across all Social Media channels
- Keep up to date with the latest social trends and updates
- Competitor analysis
- Work with the Marketing team to grow our local prospect database, supporting the development of targeted email campaigns that nurture engagement toward conversion
- Co-ordinate Joslin Rhodes (on and off-site) events. This includes identifying relevant events to attend, organising required staffing resource, branded merchandise, marketing collateral, etc. Note some evening and weekend work will be required
- Work with the Marketing team to create and optimise paid ad campaigns across Google PPC and Social
- Support the wider marketing team in updating website content
- The role also includes involvement in the Social Media campaigns and events for our sister company PlanHappy as we launch new products.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Passionate about social media and digital marketing
- Strong social media marketing expertise with a proven track record of growing social media channels and brand communities to support lead generation
- Excellent organisational skills, maintaining an active content calendar, meeting deadlines, and publishing content
- Real creative flair across writing, photography, and editing (photo/video/text)
- Digital savvy and trend-focused with strong computer literacy
- Driven growth mindset and able to work autonomously
- Team player who enjoys engaging with existing and prospective clients
- Takes responsibility and gets stuff done.
- Has high standards, and always does what they say they will
- Completely trustworthy and always professional
- Embraces our core values
A Bit About Us:
Joslin Rhodes Pension & Retirement Planning – B2C
Do you want to be part of a business that makes a real difference to peoples’ lives?
Established for over 20 years, Joslin Rhodes Pension & Retirement Planning is all about people.
We help hard-working local people at or approaching retirement achieve the life and lifestyle they want in retirement.
Our service is delivered in person at our amazing premises in Teesside and Newcastle.
We’re passionate about making sure everyone has access to the financial planning that will free them to love the retirement they’ve spent their lives working towards.
But there’s more to it than just financial advice.
Using the unique PlanHappy Lifestyle Financial Planning process we help our clients work out what they want to do in the future, then do the money bit to work out how to get them it. So all they need to do is get on with enjoying life.
PlanHappy – B2B
There are many software solutions for traditional financial adviser firms covering functions such as CMS, Investment Platform, Risk Profiling, Cash Flow Modelling, Pension Analysis, Revenue Reconciliation, Model Investment Portfolios amongst others.
Many of these firms are normally forced to mesh 3rd party solutions for the elements listed above despite only about 20% of each software package being useful to the firm which makes it very costly and inefficient.
Frustrated with this situation, we embarked upon a journey in 2017 to develop a software solution to solve this issue. Two years later and V1 one of the PlanHappy system went live in our sister company Joslin Rhodes, replacing the previous ‘market leading’ third party system.
PlanHappy was such a success that it caught the eye of the Financial Advisory community and demand developed to install it in other firms.
Fast forward to 2022 and PlanHappy now has an in-house development team plus a sales and account management team. PlanHappy has been installed in field trials with advisory firms nationwide with much success and is being heralded as a ‘game changer’ in Financial Advisory Software.
PlanHappy is being built out into a full Case Management System for Financial Advisory and Investment Management Firms.
To build and integrate all the functionality mentioned above is viewed as a 5–10-year project and we are seeking a forward-thinking individual with the drive to ‘get stuck in’ and be part of our team.
We have also launched the ‘PlanHappy Academy’ which is a step-by-step fully interactive training and coaching programme, helping advisers to deliver industry-leading Lifestyle Financial Planning and improve their business.
Our Core Values:
- Tell it like it is
We believe in honesty, we don’t sugar coat, we give the facts so that our clients have the power to make informed choices.
- Give warmth and comfort
We genuinely care about our people feeling part of us, both clients and colleagues, and helping them achieve the lifestyle they dream of.
- Simplify to empower
We share information in simple, easy-to-understand terms, without the jargon, so our clients feel like experts too.
- Champion the human outcome
Everything we do is about people, we continually evolve our processes, so they are client centred, not the other way around.
- Put WOW into everything we do
From our building to our people and our processes we aim high, we pride ourselves on doing it better, much better.
Interested? Do the role checklist…
- Do you love being accountable and taking responsibility for your work?
- Do you do what you say you are going to do?
- Do you tell it like it is and get stuff done?
- Do you want to have opportunities for career growth in a fast-scaling business?
Ticked them all? Then read on…
What We’re Offering:
- Great salary – up to £35K per year
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Get out of bed every day and work with nice people doing a great job working with lovely clients in a fantastic place
- Be a part of something unique and special that adds value to the world
- Have a job in a company that supports and champions the human outcome for all, our clients and our team
Use the form below to apply.
Closing Date: When we find the right person.