Has furlough or lockdown made you rethink your future career?
Are you looking for something fun and secure that you can grow with?
Could you join a team of dedicated professionals in financial services?
This could be the role for you.
Joslin Rhodes has grown by being fantastic at what we do, merging life coaching with financial advice to really improve people’s lives.
We work primarily with ordinary folk at or approaching retirement, coaching them through the life and money decisions they face.
Demand for our services continues to grow, which is great. As such we’ve identified a need for an awesome person to join our Paraplanning team.
We’re looking for someone with a degree education who’s interested in developing a career in financial services.
And, will be involved with inputting pension details onto the system, analysing data from pension providers, cash flow modelling, pension analysis, financial planning modelling and more.
Our Core Values
- We tell it like it is
- We simplify to empower
- We champion the human outcome
- We give warmth & comfort
- We put WOW in everything we do
Are we right for each other?
- Analysing technical information from pension providers
- Analysing existing financial plans
- Cash flow modelling
- Investment Selection and Product Recommendations
- Client Meeting administration
What we’re looking for
- Are you degree educated?
- Do you love being accountable and taking responsibility for your work?
- Do you want to really progress and have options to develop yourself?
- Do you enjoy technical work?
- Are you methodical, diligent, attentive, organised and analytical in all the work you do?
- Do you love helping clients live the life they want?
- Do you do what you say you are going to?
- Are you a nice person?
- Do our core values resonate with you? Do you live them in both your personal and professional life?
- Do you tell it like it is, deal with the tough questions and get stuff done?
What We’re Offering
- A Starting salary £18,000 with competency progression thereafter
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Opportunity to work from home once training is complete and competency is confirmed
- Get out of bed every day and work with great people doing a fantastic job with amazing clients
- Opportunity to work from home once training is complete
- Be a part of something unique and special that adds value to the world
- Have a job in a company that supports and champions the human outcome for the team and our clients
How to Apply
Closing Date: When we find the right person.