We’re interested in talking to people interested in a role with our Business Support team.
Do you think you could help deliver excellent business support in a Finance Assistant role?
Joslin Rhodes has grown by being fantastic at what we do, merging life coaching with financial advice to really improve people’s lives.
We have a very fast-paced environment with loads of opportunities to get stuck into very exciting projects.
We’re looking for a finance assistant to join our Business Support team, which provides core internal services for our Joslin Rhodes and PlanHappy brands. You would have to be willing to do some travel to and from our Newcastle office as required by your Line Manager.
Find out more
- We simplify to empower
- We ask and answer the BIG questions
- We give warmth & comfort
- We put WOW in everything we do
- Maintaining purchase ledger on our accounting system including inputting supplier transactions
- Raising sales invoices and recording customer receipts
- Recording of weekly revenue on various spreadsheets including monthly reconciliation of paid income
- Coding all invoices and expenses ensuring they are authorised according to the process, including credit card purchases
- Preparing supplier invoices for payment in line with payment policies
- Supporting the department with various administrative tasks for example as preparing, scanning, and filing documentation
- Organising procurement activities as required
- Scheduling building maintenance and repairs, including Health and Safety activities when required
- Help the other departments in the Business Support team with daily tasks when required
- Would you like to attain your accountancy or bookkeeping qualifications?
- Do you have a passion and enthusiasm for supporting a business and have relevant experience in administration?
- Do you understand bookkeeping and accountancy procedures or are willing to learn?
- Are you driven by quality & accuracy to “get it right first time”?
- Do you love being accountable and taking the responsibility for your work?
- Do you do what you say you’re going to do?
- Are you a nice person?
- Are you committed, flexible and trustworthy?
- Do our core values resonate with you? Do you live them in both your personal and professional life?
- Do you tell it like it is, deal with the tough questions and get stuff done?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Are you computer literate with attention to detail?
- A starting salary up to £19,000
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Get out of bed every day and work with great people doing a fantastic job with amazing clients
- Be a part of something unique and special that adds value to the world
- Have a job in a company that supports and champions the human outcome for the team and our clients
Send an email with an overview of who you are and why you think you’d make a great Finance Assistant, along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: When we find the right person