Are you a talented and experienced Paraplanner looking for a new challenge?
Could you help our clients make lifestyle and financial decisions for their future by putting together the technical aspects of their financial plan?
Do you want to work for a company that does things differently using our unique Plan Happy process to show people everything’s going to be okay?
This could be the role for you.
Joslin Rhodes has grown by being fantastic at what we do, merging life coaching with financial advice to really improve people’s lives.
We work primarily with ordinary folk at or approaching retirement, coaching them through the life and money decisions they face.
Demand for our services continues to grow, which is great. As such we’ve identified a need for an awesome person to join our Paraplanning team.
We’re looking for someone to support Financial Planners when they advise clients on the financial strategies, plans and products to achieve the best possible lifestyle outcome.
We don’t focus purely on financial products, instead we look at the client’s lifestyle and ask what they want from retirement, before finding ways to help them achieve it using the assets they have.
You’ll be involved in cash flow modelling, pension analysis, financial planning modelling and will work collaboratively with each team in the business to ensure a great client experience.
Our Core Values
- We tell it like it is
- We simplify to empower
- We champion the human outcome
- We give warmth & comfort
- We put WOW in everything we do
Are we right for each other?
- Working alongside others in the business to get the best outcome for the client
- Collating accurate data
- Analysing existing financial plans
- Cash flow modelling
- Pension and investment analysis
- Preparing DB transfer reports and recommendations
- Client technical support
What we’re looking for
- Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for a new challenge in a company that does financial advice differently?
- Do you love being accountable and taking responsibility for your work?
- Do you want to really progress and have options to develop yourself?
- Do you enjoy technical work?
- Do you love helping clients live the life they want?
- Do you do what you say you’re going to?
- Are you a nice person?
- Do our core values resonate with you? Do you live them in both your personal and professional life?
- Do you tell it like it is, deal with the tough questions and get stuff done?
What We’re Offering
- A genuine opportunity for the right person to enjoy a career with us
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Autonomy to do what you do best
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Get out of bed every day and work with great people doing a fantastic job with amazing clients
- Flexibility to work from home once training is complete
- Be a part of something unique and special that adds value to the world
- Have a job in a company that supports and champions the human outcome for the team and our clients
How to Apply
Send an email with an overview of who you are and why you’d make a great addition to our Paraplanning team, along with a copy of your CV to Careers@joslinrhodes.co.uk
Closing Date: When we find the right person.