We have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to get stuck in and provide fantastic administrative support to our Protect team, supporting our clients to make a difference in their lives.
- Are you a talented administrator and great team player?
- Are you willing to train and learn ‘on the job’ to get stuck into admin tasks and build knowledge with the aim of supporting a successful team?
- Do you have great people skills and can easily build rapport with clients?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, this could be the career move for you.
Joslin Rhodes has grown by being fantastic at what we do, merging life coaching with financial advice to improve people’s lives.
We work primarily with ordinary folk at or approaching retirement, coaching them through the life and money decisions they face.
Demand for our services continues to grow, which is great. As such we’ve identified a need for a brand-new role and are now looking for an awesome person to support our Protect team.
The Protect team carry out the administration for services that protect client assets, investments, and future wishes – this can include things like Wills, Lasting Power of Attorney and Trusts.
In this new role you’ll be providing administrative support to the team involved in delivering great outcomes and, warmth and comfort as they activate protection plans for our clients, following handover from our Financial Planners.
Our Core Values
- We tell it like it is
- We simplify to empower
- We challenge and ask the big questions
- We give warmth & comfort
- We put WOW in everything we do
- Are we right for each other?
- Provide general administrative support to a small team of Estate Planners
- Demonstrate skills including, scanning post, great record keeping, excellent communication skills both within the team and with clients.
- Be willing to learn about or have knowledge of estate planning, Lasting powers of attorney, Wills and Trusts. Don’t worry if you have no knowledge in this area as training will be given.
- Engage in client meetings to help them to sign their legal documents
- Oversee the copy documents process ensuring files are up to date and clients have access to their documents
- Engage with third party providers that support our process.
What We’re Looking For
- Are you a great administrator with a proven track record?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills?
- Do you have existing knowledge of Estate Planning or willing to learn?
- Are you someone who is positive and adaptable to change?
- Do you have high standards and do what you say you will?
- Are you someone who keeps their cool in a busy office environment?
- Do our core values resonate with you?
What we’re offering
- A very competitive salary (dependent on experience and with competency progression)
- Employer’s contributory pension scheme and benefits package
- Get out of bed every day and work with great people doing a fantastic job with amazing clients
- Be part of something unique and special that adds value to the world
- Have a job in a company that supports and champions the human outcome for the team and our clients
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£18,001.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
1 day agoReport job