Joslin Rhodes has grown by being fantastic at what we do, merging life coaching with financial advice to really improve people’s lives. We work primarily with ordinary hard working folk at or approaching retirement, coaching them through the life and money decisions they face.
Demand for our services continues to grow.
You’ll be responsible for implementing the digital marketing strategy, driving strong interest in the company’s pension advice and retirement planning service and generating weekly leads to support growth plans.
The marketing mix spans SEO, PPC, e-mail, website, social, video and more. Supporting further growth of the business, there’s lots of opportunity to make your mark and add value to the organisation.
SEO is a key focus for the Joslin Rhodes marketing strategy, optimising for both national and local organic search.
- Support lead generation through creating and executing an effective digital marketing strategy
- Devise and implement effective link building strategy
- Work with the Media & Marketing Manager produce content to improve SEO and website conversions, monitoring and evaluating performance
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, whilst helping to maintain website and social media channels
- Stay on top of deadlines and run multiple campaigns, while pursuing new ideas and means of engaging your audience
- Manage all paid promotion for Joslin Rhodes through social media
- Manage PPC campaigns to ensure ongoing improvement
- Develop and manage email marketing activity
- Monitor digital channel performances and produce reports and recommendations for areas of improvement
Your Skills and Experience:
- 2 years commercial experience gained within digital marketing in a similar role running lead generation programmes
- Experience in SEO, PPC, email and social media marketing with the aim to drive growth
- Experience of working within B2C and B2B sectors
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, WordPress and paid social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Excellent communication skills and strong track record of creating compelling and effective integrated campaigns utilising the digital marketing mix
- Digital design skills (desirable but not essential)
- Proactive and self-motivated
What We’re Offering:
- A salary between £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Get out of bed every day and work with great people doing a fantastic job with amazing clients
- Be a part of something unique and special that adds value to the world
- Have a job in a company that supports and champions the human outcome for the team and our clients
Closing Date: When we find the right person.
Our Core Values:
• We tell it like it is
• We simplify to empower
• We ask and answer the big questions
• We give warmth & comfort
• We put WOW in everything we do
Are we right for each other?