We’re looking for a talented Copywriter to join our growing marketing team.
Can you deliver excellent copy that increases website traffic and brand awareness both online and off?
SEO is a key focus for the Joslin Rhodes marketing strategy, optimising content for both national and local search.
Experience writing personal finance copy would be a bonus but isn’t essential.
You’ll be responsible for creating “shareable” content, managing a content calendar, distributing content on the appropriate platforms/channels, and will be a positive, organised individual who works well under pressure.
Sound like you?
A bit about us:
Do you want to be part of a business that makes a real difference to peoples’ lives?
Joslin Rhodes Pension & Retirement Planning is all about people. We’re passionate about making sure everyone has access to the financial planning that will free them to love the retirement they’ve spent their lives working towards.
But there’s more to it than just financial advice.
Using the unique PlanHappy Lifestyle Financial Planning process we help our clients work out what you want to do in the future then do the money bit to work out how to get them it. So, all they need to do is get on with enjoying life.
- Identify relevant topics, fact-check, and analyse sources to generate information.
- Write and edit copy maintaining the Joslin Rhodes tone of voice, checking for errors in grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Create content for online and off-line channels in line with the Joslin Rhodes brand story and that supports other marketing activity, targeting specific audiences and looking for content that’s in demand. This will include but not limited to website content, emails, blogs, social media, PR, and reports.
- Implement SEO best practice.
- Maintain the content calendar by scheduling due dates and tracking content through the editorial process.
- Co-ordinate with designers: regularly communicate with our in-house marketing team to develop content making sure deadlines are met.
Your skills and experience:
- You can write engaging, informative, and interesting copy
- You can write in line with SEO best practice
- You have a strong portfolio of work and track record of success (please provide examples)
- Ability to learn, listen and collaborate
- You can re-purpose content using strong copy-editing and writing skills
- You’ve strong research skills, and can devise topical and engaging titles
- You have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent project management skills and a proactive approach
- Confidence to bring fresh ideas to the team
What we’re offering:
- A competitive salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Get out of bed every day and work with great people doing a fantastic job with amazing clients
- Be a part of something unique and special that adds value to the world
- Have a job in a company that supports and champions the human outcome for the team and our clients
Send an email with an overview of who you are and what you’d bring to the team, along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Closing Date: When we find the right person.
Our Core Values:
• We tell it like it is
• We simplify to empower
• We challenge and answer the big questions
• We give warmth & comfort
• We put WOW in everything we do