Step One: Explore & Plan
Enough for What?
To find out if you have enough and if you'll always have enough, we first need to work out what this 'enough' is.Show me how
Where are you now?
First, it’s important to find out where you are now so we can work out how to get you where you want to be. This includes things like:
- Researching existing assets and giving projections of future values
- Analysing their efficiency, performance and suitability for what you want
- Tracking down all your existing pensions and policies, and getting updated information
- Getting a state pension forecast
Where do you want to be?
We’ll look at what your ideal lifestyle is and how we can define this to get a better understanding of your desired outcome and how to get you there. This includes things like:
- Looking at what you’d like to do and the lifestyle you’d like
- Coaching you through the process of defining your vision
- Showing you how to put this vision into definable desired outcomes
How much is 'enough'?
Next, it’s important to work out what your basic costs are, then what your future expenditure might be if you achieved your ideal lifestyle. This includes things like:
- Mapping out current expenditure and how it’s likely to change throughout your life
- Using this to work out what your ‘enough’ is
- Guiding you through what this means right now
Do you have enough? Will you always have enough?
Everything we’ve gathered so far is used to create clear financial plans for your future lifestyle and what you need to do to get there. This includes things like:
- Cashflow modelling
- Financial scenarios for different events and the impact of these
- The impact any care requirements will have on your legacy
- If you already have enough or what you need to do to get there
FAQs Retirement Planning
Do I have enough to retire?
This is often the question that drives people to see us and is one of the main areas we'll work with you on. Your financial journey is unique to you, as is the outcome you’re looking for.
We'll do a thorough assessment of where you are now and where you want to be, so we can give tailored recommendations.
The best thing we've ever done.
We've been given the confidence to live the lifestyle we want without worry.