Free Pension Workshop: How to Retire on Your Terms
19th November 2019, 6pm-7pm
Horton Grange Hotel
Don’t waste time wondering if you’ve enough to retire
Discover the practical steps you can take today to fund the retirement lifestyle you want:
- Get expert tips on how to maximise your pension savings
- Learn the ins and outs of different pension types, taking a tax-free lump sum or transferring a Defined Benefit/Final Salary pension
- Find ways to make your money work for the long-term by using your investments, savings and private pensions to get the lifestyle you want
So, whether retirement is just around the corner or you’ve still a while to go, this free workshop is your opportunity to get the information you need to start counting down to retirement on your terms.
- The advantages and disadvantages of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension types
- The difference between Drawdown and an Annuity
- The importance of estate planning to protect your home and assets
- And more besides…
See how financial planning can answer questions like:
- “Can I retire and still afford to do the things I enjoy?”
- “Can I retire early?”
- “How can I make sure my family are looked after when I'm gone?”
You’ll see how your finances can be used as tools, allowing you to achieve the lifestyle you want.
Our expert team will be on hand to answer questions and if you’d like more guidance specific to your circumstances, you’ll be able to book a free one-to-one consultation.
How to book your place
Horton Grange Country House Hotel is a privately owned, Grade II listed hotel in the heart of Northumberland. In a beautiful setting with intimate gardens, in the heart of the Northumberland countryside, it's an amazing venue and ideally situated for those located in Newcastle, Tyneside and Northumberland.
At just 15 minutes from Newcastle city it's easy to reach from the A1 and the A19: https://www.hortongrange.co.uk/
Joslin Rhodes are a firm of trusted local Independent Financial Advisers, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Specialising in pension advice, retirement planning, and with the additional FCA permissions to advise on defined benefit/final salary pension transfers, we are proud to help our clients get the future they deserve.
Free Workshop | 19th November | Book Your Place
Where to find us:
Horton Grange Country House Hotel, Berwick Hill Road, Ponteland, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE13 6BU
Rated VouchedForout of by our clients on